Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Pig=During my Birthday.

22-10-06

On the previous night before my birthday, which is on a sunday, I went KBOX with Esther and Stella. We reached City hall KBox only at 9.45pm. We sang all the way till 11.56pm and something really did surprised me. HAhaa. I didn't bother to think about anything but only singing. Stella went out during 11.46pm. I thought that she went over to the toilet and didn't think much about what was going to happened.

After singing one last song before the surprise came. Esther tolded to pause those songs that we had choose. Then the service man came in with Plates and spoons. 0_0 I was damn shocked. At that very minute, I still couldn't figure out what was going to happened. After that Stella came into the room with MY BIRTHDAY CAKE. I was shocked. Didn't know what to do but continue laughing all the way. I was very Happy. Seriously. I didn't had before any surprise but instead, I am always one of them who arranged surprise for my friend's birthday. I seriously thank this two lots. =)We sang till 3 am and we took a cab home.

23 october.

I woke up around 12 plus. Talking to hongling on the phone. She said that she couldn't make it due to work. =( Nah. But she still own me a birthday gift. HAhaa. Firstly, I met up with my closest and best brother, Jeryl and Stella also. He couldn't go with us because he had tuition in the night. But yet he came out to meet me during my birthday. HAhaa. I really love this brother man! He wanted to treat me to eat. But I didn't. HAhaa. I wanna leave my stomach for the dinner with those people. =) We took photos and he left around 4 plus. Stella and me waited for Jia Jian to arrived and we can meet the others.

After meeting jian, We waited for Hui li, Ah mei and Yvon at the Bedok Platform. They were late. But I was damn enough when I didn't find it weird when Hui li, Ah mei and Yvon Arrived Together. =_=' And Yet Ah mei and Yvon told me that they forgot to alighted because the were chatting happily. AND I actually Believe them. OH GOD.

So we took the train to marina. We meet Yan fu at City hall. We reach Marina at around 6 plus. And we had our dinner there. I didn't ate much though. I wasn't feeling very confortable. Then Stella and group started scolding me. Calling me to go away. I WAS DAMN SAD LA. During my birthday yet they still scolded me. Sigh. While I was taking food with Fu, Ah mei suddenly called me to go back.

When I reach our table, They started singing Birthday Song. I WAS SHOCKED. What are they going to do again?!! From Stella's chair, My birthday Cake. I was given a surprise again.. Not once, but twice. HAhaa. Esther came after that. I really love this bunch of people man.. Jeryl, Stella, Fu, Jian, Esther, Hui li, Yvon, Ah mei.

Stella, Esther, Fu and me went over to Yvon's house for majong. Went home after that. HAhaa. Had a fun day with these people afterall. Thank you guys very much. =)

No comments: