Monday, October 09, 2006

Pig= Social!

Great. Social Studies exam will be later on. In around 6 1/2 hours time. I am dead. Damn scare. I couldn't get those stuff into my mind. SIgh. I just hope I will do well.


Woke up around 10 and went for cell group. After cell, Jeryl and me went over 201 to have our lunch. We went home around 3 plus? Yup. I met up with Fu and Aaron to studied together. From 5 plus all the way to 10. But it was hell. I find it very hard to concentrae. Na. Never mind. I did get some into my mind. Went home and met up with Kar yan. She is my neighbour. I know her since I was 3? Hahaa.

Sigh. Seriously, I am afraid to fall in love. Firstly, I hate to be rejected. The feeling sucks. OK. I know. Who wish to be rejectd right? NO ONE. SO what if you love that person with all your heart? Will that person really bother even he/she knows that you love him/her very much? SIgh... It is scary. Love can be good and bad. You guys should know. I don't think I even have the courage to ask the person I love to be mine. Because mostly, after you ask her and she give you a "no", Game over. Bothy of you might not even be friends. Seriously. I dont know what to do. SHIT. Curse.

Ok.. I got to study. Take care people.

Sign off.

No comments: