Monday, October 02, 2006

Pig= English examination.

I had my english paper. I am not confident to pass or fail. Neutral. I don't wish to bother so much anyway. The paper had already been done. So no choice.

I started having my negative mind back again. I doesn't mind when people make fun of me. Calling me names like " Asthma boy". Seriously, to those people out there, I believe everyone has his or her limit. Unless you are not a living being? Don't tell me all those shit that"I am so kind, I won't be angry de la". FUCK Yourself.. Sometimes it is not good to cross the limit of that person. I wish to faint in school? I wish to have asthma? Sometimes people are way too much. Too much. You guys can trying putting yourself into my shoe. You like people laughing at you, calling you names related to your illness? You like that? If you like that, then you can just walk directly towards the wall, and bang your head real hard till you die of Bleeding. I know I am been saracasm, but don't blame me. I had had enough.


Does not having a girlfriend or boyfriend means you are a gay or a lesbian? So just shut up. I have this girl that I like. But it just happen that we can't be together. I had waited for damn long. Maybe I should just give up. I mean so what if I doesn't have a girlfriend? I still got a bunch of good friend.

Sigh. I have no idea what to do or what to say? I mean not only to my buddy, but anyone who I call "friend"(s).

friend (frnd)
A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts.
A person whom one knows; an acquaintance.
A person with whom one is allied in a struggle or cause; a comrade.
One who supports, sympathizes with, or patronizes a group, cause, or movement: friends of the clean air movement.
Friend A member of the Society of Friends; a Quaker


Yup. I am sure I trust this 7 people. Jeryl, Stella, Yan fu, Xu ren, Von, Ah mei and Hui li. I trust them lots. Seriously. Maybe Jeryl the most? I tell him everything that had happened. Sorry Stella!! What can I do to improve myself? I mean seriously. No joking. I mean I feel like whatever I do isn't enough. I hope I could be prefect. I don't mean I am a fairy. But I will seriously help this 7 people in whatever I can. But sometimes you find that you whatever you do just doesn't sounds right.

I have tons of bad points. But they accept me. I know. I don't wish to talk without using my brain sometimes. I wanna eat without my teeth scatching the spoon. I wanna eat not chewing loudly.I wanna drink not too loudly. I wanna talk softer HAha.. I don't wanna shake my legs. Still more. But never mind.

I hope I can be better friend towards them. I feel much better after this entry. =)

Sign off.

No comments: