Sunday, October 01, 2006

Pig= Study, Exams.

Went over to Von's house to study. Sigh. English final year examination starts on Monday. Shit. I am damn scare alright? I didn't study at all. Even over at von's house, I did my social work instead of doing english revision. Maybe abit of english. But afterall, I love hanging out with this group of people. =)

The usual. Jeryl, Stella, VOn, Ah mei and Hui li. But Hui li wasn't there though. We set over target! Everyone of us. HAhaa. We will have to treat one another if we didn't reach our target. HA. I am dead. I am quite confident that I will treat everyone of them. HAhaha.

Anyway, we had our dinner over at her house. We had fried rice. Jeryl was the cook. Haha. He cook well. He is always good in cooking. Left her house during 11 plus.




Ah mei, Stella, Jeryl and Von. In the kitchen. Haha.


Jeryl the cook!


Von feeling sad when she couldn't cook. Hahaa.

Ah mei, frying fries.

Sign off.

No comments: