Monday, October 09, 2006

Pig= Social final test.

Great. My social. I flunk it. Sigh. I couldn't finish the paper on time. Damn fucking shit. But I still hope I can pass it. I slept at 3 yesterday. And Ya, I slept in the living room. It was expected. I was too panic in the morning. I couldn't sleep yesterday. Hahaa. But the paper is over, I can't do anything about it now. I hope everyone will do well~

Hey Hongling. You take care ok? Even my private doctor warn me not to go out if the PSI reaches 100. So you better take care of your health ya? And don't be too stressed up MAN! Don't worry. ouO can definitely make it to Secondary 4 ya? No worry! =) Good luck,. Friend~! Don't be discourage!

And to people out there. Everyone around me are feeling so stressed up nowadays due to examination. So take care people! Everyone is studying. I need to study too! ARGh. Geography paper tommorrow. Sigh. Take care people.



They are very loving Now. HAhaa. Only when sleeping. KiKi and Yoyo.

Sign off.

No comments: