Sunday, October 01, 2006


Pig= Hm.


I went for cell group in the morning. After that went to 201 with Jeryl after cell. Slack around. Jeryl got to go home early. Some family problem. So I took bus alone home. After that Joel called me not long after I reach home. SHocked of cause.

He wanted to take some english notes from me. 0_0 Is that Joel? Hahaa. He wanted the format for report, formal and informal letter writing. SO I copied one set for him. And I went over to meet him.

We had a 2 hours conversation. He was saying how much he regret not studying last time. Now he is taking N level tommorrow. Private N level. Great. I am happy for him. He had change. For a better person. =)

He told me to study hard. I will, of cause. I will try my very best. I wanna go to Secondary 4. Not one more year of Secondary 3. Sigh. Take care lots people. English paper tommorrow. STRESS.. I did studied for the letter format. But yet very worry that I will forget everything tommorrow. Sigh.



Joel and me.

Sign off.

No comments: