Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Pig= MAths. Oh great.

GREAT, It was kinda wasting my time. I will be happy enough if I score 10/100. HAhaa. I must be crazy. Todae is Jermaine QUEK's Birthday!! Happy birthday man! Yo, check it out! Hahaa.


BUt we studied. She taught me and Stella just now. Physic. HaHA. Yup. Tommorrow will be my Physic Paper. JUST TWO MORE DAYS MAN..


TWO MORE DAYS AND I CAN SLACK FOR 2 MONTHS!! =X HAhaaa. It had been so long since I went out with Jermaine. HAhaa. Still as crazy as before. Lol..

Sigh. I hope everything will be alright. Because I don't feel too good. My head hurts. It might be due to the haze. Sigh. I have been so hot tempered at home this few days. I think was because of the fucking hot weather. My home, Damn stuffy. FUCK. Hot, hot, hot. Sigh.

Please let me pass my Physic and Chemistry. Please help me man GOD!!! Hahaa.



Ok. I got to go. TAke care everyone!


Sign off.

No comments: