Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Pig= Dead..
I am dead. I just woke up. I slept from around 4pm plus to now. 2.20am was the time I woke up. I must be mad. I cannot believe how on earth can a person sleep for such a long period of time? HAhaa. Nevermind. I am going to flunk my Geography paper tommorrow. Seriously. I am dead this time. BUt I just have to study abit. Just abit will do. Just pass the paper. JUST PASS. Maybe 25/50? I will be glad. I am only left with 3 hours to study. Sigh.
I am sneezing and coughing. And I got a blocking nose. Sigh. I feel like sleeping man, But Hell NO. I need to study. Ok ok. I don't wish to waste anymore time on the pc. Got to go people. =_=' I guess no one is listening to me during this time. The time is too late, no one will visit my blog at this hour. HAhaa. ok. Take care peoplE!
Sign off.

No comments: