Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Pig= SLack.

Hey people. I think among everyone. I mean Stella, Yean fu, Jeryl, Xu ren and me. I am the only one not studying yet. WHAT THE HELL??!! Die. I damn scare la. I do not wish to stay in the same level for 3 YEARS! HAhaa. I got to study soon. Of cause, Not at home. I can't study at home. (Dogs, AH Ma, TV!!) So it will be better for me to study outside. Maybe Mac or Study corner? Yup. We slacked in the canteen after school. we talked about lots of stuff. =)

I am too naive. That's why I always get cheat very easily, regardless of friends or seller. I am just dumb. =_=' SIgh. Is time to change. I cannot be so Emotional. I AM A MAN!! HAhaa. I need to be strong. Yup. In order to protect my love ones from any harm. I am the only guy in my family, except my dad. But he is always not home. So. I have to be strong. Is time to grow up!

Take care people.

Sign off.

No comments: