Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Pig= Chinese Final year examination. I.. Kind of miss the feeling..

I had my chinese exam todae. Kinda hard. Sigh. Hopefully I can pass. I don't expect too much. Just pass? Hahaa. I went home after that with Fu and Xu. Stella stays in school with Jeryl. I think Jeryl was studying. I don't wanna bother them. Fu said that even if I go home, they also dont bother. Wa lau. SO hurting La. Hahaa. Never mind. It is good to not keep bothering them. I know I am bothering them sometimes. =(

I went home early, So I reach home early. What the hell am I talking about? Sigh. I had a dream yesterday night. I dreamt of her. And I don't know why did her boyfriend appeared too in my dream. What the hell... But I was with her anyway.. I miss those time when she was with me. I really do. She was, to me, my everything.. I do not bother what others says about her, saying how bad she is and everything, but I still love her. She was with me yesterday. In my dream, of cause. We had a romantic night yesterday in my dream. We walk around.. I think it was a park. Everything was very beautiful. She was beautiful, I mean even now. People thinks that I am a dumbass, waiting for her, thinking that she can be mine again. I know that..


But it seems like the feeling is always there you see.. Although not very long, but she was my first love. Real first love. She was great. I remembered the first time we holded hands.. It was somewhere near my house and her house, a playground. Her best friend was with her so was mine. They were the one who were encouraging us to hold hand. There they go like" Hold hand, hold hand!!!".. Hahaa. Both of us went red. Very red. She was shy, Of cause! And me too.. Seriously, I believe my heart beats at 150 during that time.. Hahaa.

And our first kiss. Was in Tampines. My first time carrying her. Was also in tampines. This is what happened..

She:"My legs are so tired.. I don't feel like walking anymore.. Can you get me a wheelchair please?"
Me:"Don't me stupid. I would never in my life let you sit on the wheelchair!!"
She:" You scold me stupid.. I hate you. Hmps." And she turned away.
Me:" Ok ok. Dont be angry alright? I carry you?
She:" Don't want! You hate me! I rather let a pig carry me!"
Me:"FinE!!
After-that I forced her to let me carry her. And of cause, She was very unhappy. But after that, She smile. =) It was good to see her smiling.


Sigh. but everything is over. But maybe miracle will happen? I dreamt of the day both of us becoming together again.

I remembering messaging her on last sunday while I was in 201. Hm.. She sounds like she change alot.

Me:" Hey. Em. How have you been? Everything right in your life?"
(And she replied in around 1 minute.)
She"Yeah. FIne. It just the O level making me so stress up."
Me:"Haha. Dont worry La. I believe you will do well de la. YOu are a smart girl anyway."
She:"Hahax. Thanks. But my results keep dropping."
Me:" Huh? Aiya. Dont be discourage la. Prelim is always harder de ma. So No worry! Supporting you all the way!!
She" Haha. Thanks. How about you?"
(OK. SERIOUSLY. I AM DUMB TO TELL HER THAT I FAINTED IN SCHOOL. =_=')
Me:" Me ah.. So so lor. I just fainted in school this week. On the monday. Will be going for a whole body check up after my final year exam".
She:" OH MY GOD. You ok or not?"
Me:" Haha. Not sure leh. But hope nothing is wrong ba.. Dont worry!"
She:" My god. Haiss. Better go check up."
Me: "I will.."


After that, she said that she is very busy doing her art work. So That is the end of our conversation. Sigh. Maybe I should just forget her and go for someone that I like more? Haha. I hope I can find that special one! =)

Ok. I got to bath and sleep. I am damn tired.


Sign off



No comments: