Thursday, October 19, 2006

Pig= Sigh.
I know, I know. I didn't blog for quite sometimes. I was in chalet. Esther's chalet. Lack of sleep. Damn tired everyday. Hahaa. Chalet was not bad. Not much people. But it was fun. HAd wasted lots of time on tarot card reading for people in the chalet. Hahaa. Am I good or what? And my reading are very truth alright? And the best part was, I didn't charge them! Nah. I feel good helping people using my tarot. =) I hope my Cards will help you people to solve your problems ya?
Happy Birthday Michael! 16TH Birthday! AHaha. Hope you pass well for exams and Go up to Secondary 4 with me ok?! =) All the best in whatever you do!
Nothing happened much. After school today, Jeryl, Stella and Fu came over to my house. Majong and Gaming. Went to 85 to meet Esther for dinner. Everyone were eating but not me. I felt asleep while watching 4 of them having their dinner. Lol..
Wanted to slack somewhere near Fu's house but he didn't allowed me to go. I was very tired and everyone wanted me to go home and rest. =) Good friends are always like that? Thanks man people.
Ok. I might be sleeping soon. Take care people!!
Sign off.

No comments: