Friday, October 13, 2006

Pig= Chemistry. What the.

I am dead. Haha. Almost all my entries Got dead right? Lol.. Chemistry paper was like hell. Shit. Blame myself for not studying last night. Sigh. I left lots of question blank. I know I should at least write something, but I just couldn't think of anything to write. Only three words. "I don't know". Hahaa. Of cause, I didn't write that. I believe I can't write that durng my N level right. Na. I doesn't even know whether can I take my N level or retain another year in Secondary 3. Sigh.. Miss teo was telling us that the paper was based on the Ten Year Series. WHAT THE HELL RIGHT. Whatever I study for didn't even came out in the paper. FUCK.

Slack in school after the paper. GREAT. I made a fool out of myself in school todae. Damn PAI SEH la.. HAha. I fell down. Everyone was laughing. I don't know how to react man.. Lol..

Currently at Ting ting's house playing majong. But I am not playing. People here. Esther, Stella, Joel, Ting and me. Hahaa. Typing blog. Too bore to do anything. SIGh.

But Examination are finally over. SHIOK. Damn shiok. SIgh. But I do wish not to stAY in Secondary 3 for one more fucking year man.

Seriously, I do not have any confidence in loving someone. I don't wanna get hurt neither do I want that perso to get hurt. ALTHOUGH I AM QUITE SURE THAT I WILL BE THE ONE THAT HURT THE MOST... SIGH. Forget it. Might be meeting Mr Yong Yan Fu later. Take care people!


Sign off.

No comments: