Sunday, October 15, 2006

Pig=201.


Yesterday I meet Jeryl and Stella instead of Wei jie. Hahaa. But afterall, I did went over to wei jie's house to slack till todae morning. People there. Wei jie, Pui kia and Me. HAhaa. Went straight to cell group from Wei jie's House. Tired day. After cell, as usual, 201. Hahaa. SLack and Slack and Slack..

And there are Photos! Taken today or last time. Just feel that my blog had not been having any photos posted. Ok. I am tired.



Kiki and Yoyo. Haha.


Photos taken on Jermaine's Birthday.


HEr small little cake. HAhaa.



Stella and Me.



Jermaine and Stella.



How unlucky that Miss Jermaine got to help us in our revision even on her very own Birthday!! HAhaa.



The Birthday Girl!!!



The Father,Jeryl, The Daughter, Jin wen, The Mother, Stella. HAhaa. The child in the middle is Stella's little cousin. But they do looks like a happy family. Lol.



The lovely Couple~



I force him to take Photo with me. Haha. You rocks man!


Sign off.

No comments: