Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Pig= Photos.

Ok la.. I spend hours uploading all this photos. HAVE TO ENJOY AIRIGHT? HAHAA.

Taken at Kbox.23-10-06. 12am SHARP.


My birthday cake.


Happy birthday to me!

23 October 2006. My birthday!


At bedok.


Me. =) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.



"Don't take la!"



We looks like brother man! Look at our leg. HAhaa.



"DONT FORCE ME!"



Thanks brother for meeting me even though you Have tuitioN! =P



Smile, Couple!



"DOnt kiss me La!" HAhaa. Aren't they lovely?! =)



Stella's Phone chain.



What's so funny?



Jian and Me.



Studyig even on the train. Am very glad that they sill came along even having their Os soon.



Stella and Hui li.



Esther and Stella.



Stella and Yvon.



Me.



With the Ladys.



With the Guys.



Me. With cake on the face.



Yan Fu and ME. Sorry for the middle finger. Haha.



Stella and Me.



Yvon and Me.



Ah mei and Me.



Esther and Me.



Hui li and Me.



Ah mei and Yvon.



Hui li, Yvon, Stella.



Jian and Me.



Yvon and Me.



Ah mei and Me. Em Von? STARE WHAT? Lol.



Hui li and Me.



Ok. WE FORCED FU TO TAKE WITH US. AHaha. GAY RIGHT. Lol.



Me and Jian.



"OIE! DONT TAKE ME LA!"



"HE HE! I AM JIA JIAN!"



HMMM.. I Looks like a pervert. =_='



On the way to the train station.



Walk towards the Station.


Walking to the Platform.


"I am Shuai ge!"


"Stella! Your Mummy call you!!"


Jian, Me, Ah mei, Esther.


Jian told me that there is hand print inside the track! THERE IS! I SWEAR!


Esther, Hui li, Stella.


The group of People. Where is jian?


Sign off.




No comments: