Sunday, October 29, 2006

Pig= I AM PROMOTED.

Thank God man. I am Promoted! Yes. I was so afraid before even finishing my Exams! PHew. It is finally over.! I AM PROMOTED TO SEC 4!! YEah. Hahaa. Yan fu and Stella too! =) I am glad. Real Glad.

This few days has been very boring. Real bore. Jeryl had been studying for his upcoming Os. So Straight after cell group todae, HOME. Sigh. Boring. Luckily Yan fu is always free. I have been bothering him for quite sometimes man. Haha. Might be meeting him later. Maybe, maybe not.

I still have to go back to school to take back my report book man. Yup. I know is quite lame, but what to do? The school is kind of lag~ Haha. But never mind. Lots of charlet coming up. =) Real bore now~ But I got tons of stuff to do. Watching Animation, PLaying my PS2, Reading my Magician story book or the least, SLEEP. HAhaa. But I am too lazy to do anything. NA. KIDDING. Good day people! Take care!

The weather is damn fucking hot man..

Sign off.

No comments: