Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Pig= Chatting.


I was slacking at Jeryl's house yesterday. I TOOK UP THE RESPONSIBILITY TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF MY BROTHER, JERYL FOR THIS ONE WEEK WHEN STELLA IS NOT IN SINGAPORE. HAhaa. She is currently in Malaysia. With her mum.

Jeryl called me yesterday while I was sleeping. I remember the time was around 12pm? Yup. He told me he did not knew how to installed the "Football Manager 2007". So I woke up, and trying my best to teach him how to installed the game. But still, I failed. Sigh. Anyway, He suggested that I went down to Bedok to ask the person how to installed the game and Took a cab down over to his house and he would be paying for it. So I took up his suggestion.


I rushed out after I finished bathing Without even taking my daiily allowance. =_='' Damn lame. I am always damn forgetful. So I asked that person, yet he gave me a namecard to called the person and asked. LAME. I bought "Football Manager 2006" for Jeryl since he claimed that his friend told him that it is very easy to install. After that I took a cab over to his house.


He paid for it. HAHAA. I Am broke La. After buying the Game for him. So he told me that his friend told him that it is easily to install with FM2006, but in the end, I am the one installing the game. =_=' I had dinner over at his house, with his family. It had been quite sometimes since I went over to his house. It used to be a kind of daily thing? Not everyday, but at least Onces a week. SO HE PLAYED HIS game, And what I could do was to only see him playing.. What the hell right. I reached his house around 3 plus, but only left at 9.16pm. MEans it's like for 6 HOURS! DAMN!

Had supper with Jeryl, Esther and Yan fu at Barks Cafe. Stayed till 1 plus and we walked back to their condo. And continued chatting even after Esther left. HAhaa. We chatted all the way till 3.30am. It was great talking to them man. Had been quite sometimes since three of us had our MAN TALKS. Hahaa. And we took a cab home. Will not be going out todae. Photos.


I force him to take with me. I AM TOO BORE LA!

This si the Stupid game. $6. Hahaa.

Stuck to the Computer. =_='


Sign off.

No comments: