Sunday, October 08, 2006

Pig= Zhong ting's birthday.

Sigh. TIred. I am suppose to meet up Trina at Wei jie's house to cooked for Zhong ting's bbq food. But I end up waking up late. What the hell? But anyway, Went over to his house and cooked. Didn't help much. Then went over to east coast at around 4 plus on Wei Jie's parent's car. With Jing yuan, Wei jie, Pui kia. No one was there yet. The haze was damn heavy when we reached east coast. VEry misty. I couldn't really see clearly. And I find it very hard to breath it. Ha. Luckily I bought along my inhaler. So. Yup.

Waited till 6.50? Then I called Trina telling her we didn't get the cake. She told us she was going to reached soon. JIng yuan and me ran to the Gelare. Damn. I must be crazy. HAze yet I still ran. But no choice.

Not alot of people were present. Everyone went after around 9.30. Leaving Wei jie, Pui kia and me. We played poker all the way till Wei jie's mum came to fetched us home. It was a tiring day. But hope everyone enjoyed during the stay at east coast.

Hong ling. Everything might seems hard and hurting, but I believe what you need is time. Time will heal your feeling. =) So dont be afraid ok? Do not stop yourself from crying out loud. You will feel better afterall if you manage to cry it out loud. =) All the best for your exams! =) Cheer up ya?

Ok people. Got to go. Take care. Will get those photos from Trina soon.

Sign off.

No comments: