Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Pig=School=Sec 3 camp..
Todae sian.. What a life I have.. Was late for school.. Wait for Stella and Jeryl.. Luckily no need go detention class.. I just pick up litter then they all ran 2 rounds.. =) P.e time, I told my form teacher that I can go to the sec 3 camp.. He didnt allowed.. I was very angry.. Real angry.. Till I talk to him nicely again.. He told me that there is really nothing for him to do.. He wish to let me go if he could of cause.. But he couldnt.. Sigh.. Never mind.. I dont blame him as what he say, If he can let me go, he of cause will allowed me to go what.. But he cant.. Thanks to my asthma and Low platelet.. Then he was like saying Life people go, Dead Body back.. =_='' What the hell.. Cursing me ah.. Hahaa... Na.. Is ok.. He is just worry.. Wont be going to school when they go camp ba.. I will be alone if I go school lor.. I might as well, Sleep longer, PLay games, Use computer.. Isnt it better?? HAhaa... I told Martin Chan, My Dm... Saying that I cant go, Then he was like saying Even my form teacher let me go, he also wont let me go.. =_=' I ask him for help.. Yet he tell me the same thing. Never mind. They are just been concern.. After Our Assembly, they start talking about the camp stuff.. I just listen but went off after awhile.. To toilet la.. HAhaa.. And that Fucking Yen Fu.. Say what Dont sad la.. Bloody idiot.. Hahaha... Never mind la.. Alot of them wanna help me to tell my teacher to let me go, but I was like na.. Never mind.. Thanks.. Coz I know, even they tell the teacher, They also wont let me go de.. SO lets just forget about it.. Went to tm with Esther, Stella, Jeryl, Ping and SI hua.. Shop around.. They bought stuff for the camp.. Just hope they will enjoy in the camp ba.. Reach home around 4 plus.. Use computer.. Type blog.. YA... Sigh.. Ok.. Got to go..

No comments: