Monday, March 07, 2005

Pig=SIck=Sian..
I am having a very bad sore throat... Hai.. Fuck.. BUt I still went to school todae.. Got talk la.. Can still talk.. Just that my throat hurts.. Get scolding from my Form teacher.. I dont care much.. Hoilday is coming. Just feel that sometime he is such a idiot.. After school eat Sumo with Jenifer, Esther, Stella, Jason, Xu, Jeryl and Si hua... Was so no mood.. I was just worry for her na.. Hahaa... When will she accept me?.. She looks like she is very happy now with her boyfriend.. Nevermind.. I am not a selfish guy.. I wont break them up just because I love her.. Na... Wake up.. Went to Jeryl house after that.. Accompany him home then go tuition with him.. Just behind my house.. I was bore.. SO I went off with him. Had dinner.. Reach home and was like so tired. Didnt have much stuff to do.. Nevermind.. I have just finish bathing.. I CANT SCAN PHOTO... FUCK.. NEvermind.. I will figure it out soon.. Got to go..

No comments: