Sunday, March 06, 2005

Pig=Tampines=Hair cut..
Went out with Ah mei, Jeryl and stella. Von la. Dont wanna go out with us. Never mind. Went to tampines mall in the first place, then century square, then bugis. Wanted to watch movie but nothing to watch. Sian. Went BUgis eat Ajisen again. HAd a wonderful dinner. Lol.. Went to take Neo print. Will post the photo soon ba. Went back to Tampines. Then go Jeryl house there talk talk. Everyone went home. Took cab with Ah mei and Stella. Reach home around 12.15am?? Was too tired. Wash my face and my bed... ZZzzz...
Todae meet up Jeryl and went for my hair cut. Ya. Em. What should I say? New hairstyle. New look? Ya. But very afraid that I dont know how to Make my hair.. Lol.. Now at his house typing blog lor. He playing FIfa. LOl.. Losing. Not winning. Hahaa.. I never msg her for two days le.. Dont know I should msg her or no.. Hm.. See how ba.. Got to go....

No comments: