Monday, March 14, 2005

Pig=Moodless..=Shut up...
Meet up Von, Hui li and Mei for dinner.. HUi lian was there also.. NOisy sia.. Hahaaa... We eat steamboat.. After awhile Jeryl and Stella came.. Ya.. Then had a small Quarrel la.. Then something happened.. Hahaa.. I dont wanna say la.. Very pai seh de.. Only those who were there they know what happened.. Nevermind.. I was like a Zombie after that.. I didnt talk.. I was like mute.. Sigh.. After that Hui li and Hui lian went off le.. Then 5 of us walk to somewhere near stella house. Then talk talk.. Took a cab home.. Reach home around 1 plus..
Later going out.. Orchard.. See how ba.. Ok.. I just woke up.. Tommorrow Esther charlet le.. Dont know whether should go ma.. Alot of stuff is troubling me.. Na.. Never mind.. Let bygone bygone. Eh.. Did I spell wrongly??! Hahaa... Ok.. Got to go le..

No comments: