Friday, April 01, 2005

Pig=Home=Hair cut..
Never go school Today.. Em.. I mean Yesterday.. I have been waiting to blog for at least more than 2 hours.. Thanks to blogger.. Dont even know what happened.. Never mind.. I bought my Inhaler and also get another day mc for the Stupid Sport's Day.. Dont know should I go or no.. Anway.. No school tommorrow again.. =P I guess I wont be taking so many mc le ba.. Er jie know why right?.. Hehee... Wanna Skip school also a problem.. Haha.. Guess I just have to go to school.. I am still thinking whether should I go for tommorrow.. Support my friends who are running??.. I also ask for help from the doctor for my Face.. I think is getting worse.. Hope what the doctor gave me will works.. He say is ok.. Coz I am growing.. But I guess I have stop growing for a period of time??.. HAhaa.. Maybe La.. WHo knows?? I have not been growing tall since last year.. Only by a few cm.. Just a few.. 1 or 2 cm.. Never mind.. I will try my best to grow tall also?? I hope.. Went for haircut with Jeryl.. What can I say??.. The hair.. Looks weird.. I dont really know how to style my own hair, only people who are close know that.. My hair always looks weird.. Look weird in a sense that maybe it is not Spike enough or My sides are too flat.. Ya... Just so flat that my hair looks so FAke.. Hahaa.. I just have to learn.. Because I have been having weird hair style for At least 1 year.. Now then I found out that Although I dont find my hair looking weird, Others Find it Real weird.. HAhaa.. Never mind.. After our haircut, we went for our dinner.. I ordered CHickn chop, Jeryl ordered Em.. I dont know how to spell that.. HAhaa.. Never mind.. While we were eating, there is this damn weird cat that kept Staring at us.. We were like trying to "SHo" It away.. But just dont know how to.. Jeryl ask me.. Whether he can kick the cat.. =_=' What a friend.. Cruel to animals.. HAhaa.. Na.. I say NO of cause.. We just quickly finish eating then went off.. When I reach home.. I was very tired.. Bath and to my bed.. I was very tired this few days.. Guess that I have not been having enough sleep.. I woke up around 12.. What a time.. 12.. Never mind.. Watch some Vcd.. And Something weird happen.. I think around 1 plus.. I hear the door been knocked by someone.. But yet there is no one.. And everyone is at home.. Even my dad.. Never mind.. Hope that my mind is making fun of me.. Was like trying to get into blogger to type my blog but I just can sign in... Weird right??.. Nevermind.. I am going to my bed again.. *Yawn* Tired.. Ya.. Ok.. Got to go..

No comments: