Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Pig=Moodless=What am I thinking..
I didnt went to school todae since I have two days Mc.. I dont know what am I feeling.. I just so weird.. I dont know whether I should wait for you or no.. I have been waiting for you for one year plus le.. Then I gave up after you have tell me that you have already change stead a lot of times le.. I of cause didnt wanna give up in the first places.. But Friends around told me that what is the point of waiting.. So.. I give up.. Trying to find someone much perfect.. But I cant find any.. I didnt know that I still have you in my heart all this while.. But I dont know what to say.. I shouldnt hurt you in the first places... I am really feeling very upset over this problem.. I know that you accept me not because of my look, but my heart.. I am so ugly, yet you can accept me.. I.. I really dont know what should I continue to say.. I really hope you can just give me one more chance.. I really hope you can.. I hope that you are reading this blog that I am typing for you.. I ask my Tarot card.. Firstly it gave me the Moon card.. I didnt get it.. I ask one more time.. It gave me a Strength card.. Strength card told me to ask If I dare.. Take a risk.. Possibility to resolve confusion if risks are taken.. This is what it told me.. I take a risk.. Ya right.. I mean I cant even contact you.. You dont even wanna talk to me.. When you saw me, you will just look away.. I dont have your number.. I email you, and you dont wish to reply.. I have send you one more email.. Just hope that you will reply.. I am... Waiting..

No comments: