Monday, March 21, 2005

Pig=Ultraman Vcd=School..
Sunday go Jeryl house do work.. Then after that go Tampines mall buy Ultraman Vcd.. Thank you ah, Esther.. Hehee... Ya.. Then after that we go eat Sushi... Hahaa.. Went back to his house.. Watch Vcd.. Then go home le..
Todae woke up around 6.15.. Then quickly bath and stuff.. Then took bus to Interchange le.. Then Meet ZHong ting and Jing Yuan at mac.. Find it very weird when Xu was not there.. He is always before me de.. But this time, he was late.. Overslept la.. Luckily not late for school.. Reach school.. And stuff.. After school, Me, Stella, Yan fu and Jeryl go Sumo house eat.. Yan FU went off half way.. Then left three of us.. Took cab with Xiao ping, Stella, Jeryl and me.. Everyone went home.. I go Jeryl house watch vcd and after that I accompany him go tuition.. Then went home.. Reach home around 7 plus.. I no mood le la.. Got to go..

No comments: