Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Pig=Sad=Moodless...
I really dont know what to do.. It seems that alot of bad stuff have happened... Alot.. And I mean it is really alot.. I am moodless.. My friends around me can try to make me happy, I understand what you guys wish to tell me.. NOt to think so much.. By not thinking too much, doesnt means that I can hide from it.. I am trying to face the problem.. Just that.. I am not strong enough.. Tears roll down my cheek now.. I just hope that everything can turn out well again.. A happy life again.. I dont wish to lose anything or anyone around me.. Jeryl call me to pray.. I dont believe in God.. I.. I just really have to face it.. I am.. Depressed.. Even now.. I have been depress for quite a time, but I just dont wish to say out.. Dont wish to tell anyone.. I only trust some of you.. You guys should know who you are.. I trust you because I tell you all how I feel and what had happened... I only tell you guys.. Thanks for the comforting and words you guys say.. Really thank you guys very much.. But I guess.. Nothing can solve it.. Let it be.. I will be ok soon... I hope...

No comments: