Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Pig=No school=Sick..
I wanted to go to school.. But my head just ache so much in the morning.. I just cant get up from my bed.. Was like lying at my bed for the whole day.. I manage to wake up around 12pm.. I was very giddy and I cant breath well.. Going to see a doctor later.. I want to go to school because I wanna know my result.. BUt.. Hai.. What a luck.. Was like so tired and bored at home.. Nothing to do.. Lend my Playstation 2 to Jeryl.. What is with me is only my computer.. ANd also.. I miss my D&T Lesson again.. I have miss too much lesson le.. Die le.. So afraid that I cant catch up with my work.. I think they have already start with a lot of stuff le but yet I am still in the beginning.. I should be able to go school tommorrow.. I dont wanna rot at home.. I am just feeling so weak and tired yet I cant sleep.. I have too much sleep le.. Haha... Hope everything is doing well in school.. I am so afraid that I cantpass my O level.. I wanna go to Poly.. Not ITE.. Hai.. I really have to study hard.. Play is ok.. But dont play too much.. It is time for me to wake up le.. Hai.. Go and find stuff to do le.. Got to go..

No comments: