Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Pig=Happy=I will wait!!!
I am Happy!!!.. I finally found her.. I try my luck again by msging her use to be good friend. I just as whether she and Her are still good friend. Then she ask me I wanna patch with her ah.. Then I was like YA!! I was like so happy.. I am really very happy.. And she told me that "she" call her to msg "she". I WAS LIKE!! 0_0! FLying up and down! SO I msg her. And We started chating.. I ask her whether she got stead ma.. SHe say ya.. SO you know.. I was like so sort of suddenly sad ba.. She call me not to wait again. So I told her, I will just wait for you since I have been waiting for so long.. She Agree!! I ask for patching..(I am stupid from here onwards.) She was like I have stead le, how can I patch with you??.. Then I was like keep asking ok.. Can I wait for you.. She say ya.. Then I was happy.. I told her I will not wait for anyone else but only you.. She told me ok.. And told me to be prepare to wait long.. She say if she break with her stead, she and her stead have already made a promise.. They will wait for each other for one month and see whether any of them wanna patch ma.. SO she say will have to wait very very long.. I dont mind.. Coz I really love her.. I say is ok. I will wait till you accept me.. She say ok. I told here feel free to msg me or call me when she need me.. I will help her with all my might.. Anyway, our birthday is on the same day. Hahaa.. Ya..
I will wait for you..
And be there for you..
When you need me,
Feel free to call me.
I will help you with all my might.
Those who hurt you,
I will hurt them..
If you are sad,
I will make you happy.
If you are happy,
I will also be happy to see you happy..
I love you...

No comments: