Monday, March 14, 2005

Pig=Out=BUgis..
Took a cab and pick Jeryl up.. Went to Tampines Mall to meet Von and Mei.. We eat at the food court.. Ya.. Then food is nice.. We had alot of fun chatting.. Ya.. After that we went to White sand.. Help Von find shoe then we play Arcade.. After that went to Bugis.. FInd Von Shoes.. Then after that Stella meet us up.. We took Neo print again.. Lol.. Ya.. We had alot of fun. After that went to BUgis street.. Saw my Primary school friend.. Ya.. I didnt saw him in the first place, he was waving at me.. Then I notice him.. Ya.. Von finally found her shoe then Ah mei bought a bag.. Phew.. Tired.. Dont know Jeryl la.. Maybe later go his house ton or what.. Or tommorrow morning then go his house. =) See how ba.. Tommorrow Esther charlet le.. Ya.. I think I am going. Have fun ba.. I hope.. The photo that we took is on the upper side of the page.. I lazy ah.. Hahaa.. Ok.. Going to bath.. Got to go.

No comments: