Saturday, March 19, 2005

Pig=Esther Charlet=Happiness..
Was at Esther charlet from Tuesday to Friday.. Phew.. Ya.. It was a very fun charlet.. Good stuff happen and Bad stuff.. I was there all day long.. Didnt went home.. Tuesday there was alot of people.. Everyone was enjoying themself.. Went home with Jeryl.. He bath and ask whether he can go esther charlet ton.. The mother Agree.. Ya.. Lol.. We sleep around 4 plus.. But I still cant sleep.. Weird.. In the end, still sleep... Hahaa.. I sleep without Blanket and Pillow.. Damn cold.. Nevermind.. I also sleep quite well.. Hahaa.. I was the last guy who woke up.. After that, I shower.. Went to the living room.. SOme play PLaystation 2, some play majong, some just watch them play majong and P.s.. I forgot what I do le.. LOl.. Never mind.. I forgot what happen in the Second night le.. I only remember some part.. Me, Von, E-kiat, Jeryl and Jun wei play majong.. MOney.. I share with Von.. We lost 80 cents.. Lol... NOt enough bed.. So I didnt sleep till 9am in the morning.. Was playing my PLaystation alone.. But my body cannot stand it.. Just felt asleep half way.. Mei, Von and me sleep on the Chair.. Jeryl and Stella sleep Sofa.. The Rest sleep in the room.. I think 9.20, I off the P.s and started sleeping.. I cant believe I sleep on a chair.. Only a chair.. Nevermind.. Everyone woke me up around 1 plus I think.. Call me to sleep in the room.. I went to the room and have my sleep.... I also forgot what time I wake up le.. Hahaha.. Just fun la.. Jeryl and Stella went home.. Cant stay.. I only remember that I went to Jeryl house in the night.. We was like chatting all the way and watching Vcd.. He slept half way while I talk to him.. =_=' IS ok.. I didnt wake him up, I watch vcd.. Out of a sudden, He just wake up and switch off the dvd player.. =___='' NO Choice.. I can only sleep.. Hahaaa... Woke up around 8 plus.. He still sleeping.. Went off around 9.15.. Call him not to send me out le.. Sleep like what lor.. Hahaa.. Took a cab back to Esther charlet.. ALot of people were sleeping.. I help to packed up.. PAcked my P.s.. Help to pack the room and stuff.. Only then, We wake them up.. Check out around 10.45.. Went for Breakfast then took cab back with Von, Mei and Hui li.. Damn tired.. Reach home then sleep le.. Sleep till 4 plus.. Wake up play my PLaystation.. PLay the whole day.. Went for dinner with Da jie.. Came back and Play game again.. HAHAa... PLay till 3 plus.. Then go bath.. Then sleep le..
Todae wake up around 11 plus.. Type blog lor.. DOnt know going where later.. See how ba.. Got to go.. ZZzzz...

No comments: