Thursday, March 10, 2005

Pig=School=Pasir ris.
Went to school todae. Fun of cause! Hahaa. HAve so much fun. After school, eat with Stella and Si hua. While waiting for Jeryl. Went to Library.. Air-con.. Somemore can sit what. WHy not? It is free! LOl.. Then Jeryl call. We meet him in the interchange. Xu was with him. Ya.. Took bus service 17 to dont know where.. I was awoke half way.. Stella and si hua alight le. Yet I dont know. Haha.. Nevermind. Stella need to work ma. So.. Ya.. Then I look at Jeryl.. Ya.. Not in good mood. Out of a sudden! Ya. Didnt dare to ask him.. Then we alight somewhere near Jeryl hosue de bus stop. Then Xu xu took other bus home. Ya.. Start talking to him. So something did happen. Nah.. Not going to say la.. Brother secret. Lol.. Anyway.. While we were talking half way, I suddenly notice that his left ahdn start to have rashes. He call his mum. Then we go to poly clinic. PHew. We lucky sia. We are the last one. Clinic closed at 4.30. We reach 4.28.. Lol.. Doctor say is cause my his flu ba.. BUt dont know leh. Then we go Eat. WHO PAY DE?? LOl... No na. I dont mind anyway.. We go somewhere near eat. Got air-con de food court. Then we saw this LOyang sec boys. 3 upper sec de.. Trying to "eat" One Wearing Shirt number 3 de Soccer boy I think. Some more is from their own school. Then the whole soccer boys came. LOl.. I was like laughing lor.. Eat people who are smaller than you la.. This is the punishment you get.. Hahaha.. Kenna fight behind the food court. Run away straight after the fight.. LOl.. I very evil ya? But serve them right la.. Took bus home with jeryl.. Then he accompany me to wait for BUs.. Then I go home le.. Reach home around 6.45... Use computer.. Lol.. Going bath Ki ki then I bath le.. Got to go.

No comments: