Sunday, March 13, 2005

Pig=Bugis=Glasses..
Was out with Ah mei, Hui li, Stella, Jun wei and Esther. Jeryl went for his Ncc Camp. Yup.. Meet them around 5 plus.. They went Tm For Sushi.. Ya.. Went there and meet them.. I dont know the name of the place la.. After that we went Bugis.. Shopping.. Hm.. Bought myself a glasses.. Ya.. Phew.. Tired.. Jeryl lost his phone in the camp.. What a camp.. Never mind.. Stella and Hui li went for Medicure.. Em Did I spell wrongly?? WHatever.. Stella's nail is nice, but Hui li.. Em.. Not bad la.. Hahaa.... Went to take Neo print. Didnt take much.. I think only one or two ba.. Then went to somewhere near stella house to have Supper.. Hahaa.. Ya.. Todae is a Shiok day I can say.. How I wish my life will be so happy and fun everyday.. BUt I guess... Never mind.. Bathing and SLeep.. Tired.. Got to go..

No comments: