Friday, March 04, 2005

Pig=I miss you..=Tired..
I am tired.. Body is aching.. Life is always the same.. Haha.. Ya.. No different. No na.. Maybe should make my life more fun ba.. Went for our upper sec Heats.. Before that was at Burger King eating with Ping, Stella, Jeryl and Si hua.. Ya.. I msg her of cause.. But.. I dont know how to say.. Maybe she feel that I am so fan ba.. Her boyfriend know about me le.. Hai.. Thought he didnt know or something.. Msg her saying something like I miss you ma.. Then she msg back, saying that "miss me?? Not scare my stead scold you ah.." Then I was like.. Dont know la.. Just feel.. Feeling so weird.. After a few more msg I msg her something like this"I think I dont fan you le ba, you have fun with your stead".. I find myself so stupid msging her something like this.. Dont know how will she feel.. Hai.. Nevermind.. Rush home and change to my P.E Shirt and off I went to the stadium. Boring.. Stella Power ah.. Haha.. She ran I think 3 events?.. Everyone was tired.. I run 4x100m.. Sian.. We lost.. Very badly.. Feeling so tired, eveyone went home.. Reach home 6 plus??.. Bath and my bed.. Ya.. I slept very early.. 7 plus?.. Hahaha..
Todae I didnt went to school.. I have Lousy Body.. Hai.. Cant even run fore just one event.. And I can get so tired.. Nevermind.. What to do? Heheee. Er jie and Ah ma Quarrel. WA!! Er jie POWER!! She won the match!! =p MEet Stella, Jeryl, Xu and Si hua.. When I reach, Xu went off le. He went back to school. =_=' He say he wanna study.. Ya.. We were at dont know where la.. I dont know the place.. Lol.. But we were in Mac.. Had a Macmuffin(I guess I spelled wrongly again) And coffee. Was like at MAc the whole day.. Lol.. Till the breakfast time ends and start the lunch time. Lol.. Ya.. Took a cab back to bedok cause Jeryl wanna see doctor. The mum told him to see the doctor around my house coz she know the doctor.. Should be cheaper or something.. Hehe.. Reach my house there then Jeryl was like shock then told us that he left his phone in the cab.. I thought he was kidding in the first place, but it end up to be real. =_=' What luck. We reach the clinic also closed.. Lunch time... We call silver cab service and told them everything. But we dont know the car plate number, the driver number and stuff.. =_=' So we keep calling Jeryl handphone just hope that someone will pick up. Finally, someone pick up. Is a lady. She say she will meet me in the night, somewhere near the 7-11. Hope is truth. But I think is truth de ba.. Hahaa.. Ok.. Ping came and everyone talk talk.. Ping went off around 2 plus then we went to the clinic.. 3 the clinic open. Took a cab.. Send si hua, then stella then accompany Jeryl home. He got tuition.. Now at his house typing blog lor.. Hai.. SIAN.. Got to go..

No comments: