Sunday, March 27, 2005

Pig=Tired=Silent Hill...
I have not been blogging for about two days.. I will just write what happened Yesterday.. Friday nothing really happened.. Yesterday met up Jeryl then we go Arcade... Thank Brother for keep trying to cheer me up and also thank you for your scolding.. You make me wake up from my stupidness... Is there such words as Stupidness?? Hahaa... Never mind.. Went to Kfc and meet Stella, Von and Hui li.. Sorry Von about what happened yesterday, I have send you a sms and told you about what had happened le.. DOnt be angry anymore ok?.. =) We went to Tampines 201 after that.. Then Jeryl and Stella went off.. Jeryl's Cousin birthday and Stella have to help her mum to work.. So me, Mei, Von, Hui li and thier friends work to Tampines Mall.. Saw Sly and Maia and there was so many people crowding around them.. The quickly went off after a short while.. Hui li was damn happy when she saw Sly.. =_=' Went to buy PapaRoti.. A very nice bread I can say.. Can try it out.. Really taste very good.. Then after that, Joel, Esther, E-Kiat, Gi and Jenifer came.. They went off after a short while.. Only Esther came back.. Then After a while, She too, Reach.. Went to 85 with Esther, Stella, Mei, Von, Hui li and Thier two friends.. Bought alot of food and Jun wei also came.. After we finish everything.. Thier two friends went off... Then Jenifer and Gi came.. Then after that Stella they all went off, left me, Jun wei, Esther, Jenifer and Gi.. Me and Esther went off after awhile.. She Dont dare to take cab alone Because she just finish watching the Show "The Eye 10".. So I accompany her home, then I went home again.. Although I just live some where near 85, but I still accompany her home.. Hahaaa... Never mind.. I am a guy what.. Actually, I dont wish to go with her when only she keep calling me to accompany her home.. So?... Hahaa... Reach home around 12??.. PLay Silent hill.. Till 1 plus.. Then Off to my bed..
Todae Ki ki is going to thE VEt.. We are going to removed His "BALLS".. HAhaaa... I dont know what is the process been name.. Never mind.. Hope you guys get the idea..Er jie woke up late.. Me too.. Suppose to wake up at 9pm.. But I woke up at 9.30 and Quickly wake er jie up.. She went off after a quick preparation.. Hahaha.. Never mind.. I am alone at home now.. Going off soon.. I cant stay at home and rot.. I will die.. Hahaha.. Ok.. Got to go...

No comments: