Monday, February 28, 2005

Pig=School=Result..
Ya, I got back my results. But not all.. Lol.. I pass my English and Maths.. Failed my Chemistry, Social Studies and Geography. Hahaa.. So smart of me. Nevermind. Will see tommorrow ba.. I not feeling well.. My stomach aches.. Often.. My leg and arm too.. I cant breath often.. Nevermind, I will see how.. Went out with Jeryl, Stella and Si hua.. Went to Jeryl house. They went to one room and we another. I am like sleeping. I was just too bore and tired. So I slept and they woke me up after one hour!!! Hahaa.. Then I started shouting. You should know me, When I am tired, I started shouting at people. Was much better after a few minutes. Si hua went home, we go Kfc. Stella working todae. We went Kfc for our dinner. I am hungry. I didnt eat for the whole day. I just dont feel like eating. I didnt eat alot.. I was very full.. Too full.. Feel like Vomiting.. Ya.. Went home with Jeryl. He go to his chinese tuition I went home. We were suppose to meet each other after his tuiton. But he msg me, say dont meet le.. Too tired.. I also tired.. Haha.. Nevermind.. Will Display a photo at the last part. Couple of the month. Lol.. Ya.. I am going to bath le. Got to go.
Couple Of the MONTH!!!! Stella and Jeryl!!(Em this pic was taken I think 5 months back?? Lol)

No comments: