Monday, May 02, 2005

Pig=Tired=Exam..
Hi, People.. I have not been blogging for a period of time. I am back.. I will still blog, but not that often.. Alot had happened, but cant expect me to type out everything here right.. I will just type what had happened todae.. I woke up around 7 plus in the morning.. Took a shower and play my Playstation.. Thanks, Da jie. You should know what you did.. I am thankful to what you have done. =) JEryl called me around 11 plus, asking me to go over to her grandmother's house to help her moving house.. I didnt agree in the first places, But too bad for me to have him as a brother.. I just have to help.. HIs Mum, HIm and me took a cab to his Grandmum's house which is located at Tao payoh.. =_=' Damn far.. NEver mind.. Help moving stuff to the other house.. They didnt call people to delivered their stuff to the new house becuase the two buildings are just too close.. So both of us was like carrying things moving here and there.. We finish everything around 2 plus 3?.. Was very tired at that point of time.. I felt asleep.. A nap, not sleeping.. =P Went back to His house around 4 plus.. Supposing to go to Orchard to buy my bag, but everyone was too lazy to go.. Stella was working, Von too, Ah mei dont wish to go as she was the only girl.. Was slacking at His house watching tv.. With HIs grandma.. Hahaa.. Out of his house around 7.. Went to White Sand AGAIN.. Arcade.. Xu came and meet us after that.. Went to 201 to meet Stella, Ah mei and Von.. Was eating Prata and chatting.. We left around 12.. Took a cab home with Xu and Jeryl.. I just reACH home.. Everyone are sleeping.. Da jie is not at home in this moment.. She will not be home tonight anyway..
Exams are coming.. Dont think that I will do well but of cause I will do my best by studying.. DOnt wish to stay back.. Sigh.. I am tired.. YEt not sleepy.. I cant sleep.. Never mind.. I have to go.. FInding stuff to do.. Got to go..
  1. A friend to everybody is a friend to NObody..
  2. A friend is one who WARns you..
  3. A friend in power is a friend lost..

No comments: