Sunday, May 15, 2005

Pig=Boring!
Argh... I am Bore!! I am going Crazy.. Staying in this Empty house(Er jie is still sleeping like a Pig! =P), NO one COntact me.. Try to get people, could not get them.. No one find me, And I cant find anyone.. What the?? I am plain bore.. I cant rot at home today.. I HAVE to go out.. Staying at home is just too boring for me. There is nothing for me to do. Sigh.. I guess I can only wait then.. Wait till night.. =_='' Can someone just ask me out? PLEASE!!! I am going Bore to the Limit!!! =( Never mind.. I still have to go to my Doctor tommorrow due to my SKin Infection.. MY throat.. SUcks.. Real Suck.. I hate it.. Cant it heal Faster??.. SIgh.. Guess that I won't be going to school tommorrow and take my D and T Exam. =) Will see how again... BYe People...

No comments: