Saturday, May 21, 2005

Pig=Good..
Hm.. I think I feel much better after fighting the fever for One WHOLE WEEK.. Hahaa.. It sounds scary though. I still cant figure out what is the main cause of my long time fever. Nevermind. Anyway, todae was my cross country day. I didnt go coz I cant run, So Why should I go there and waste my time? Receive calls from Stella phone. Si hua, Jeryl and Stella wanna come over to my house since they have nothing to do.. I prepare myself since they are going out later. We accompany HUi li to bugis to buy her bag. Ya, Sorry Xu, Call you come my house yet you have to leave so fast. Damn sorry. Si hua didnt go to BUgis too.. Everyone went home to have a shower. I waited for Stella. After that meet Jeryl and Tampines and Stella had her lunch over there. Hui lian was with us too. We had a fun day though.. People, I am too tired to blog. I will tell you guys about an unforgetable joke next time in my blog. Sigh off.

No comments: