Friday, May 13, 2005

Pig=Sick..
What luck.. I am having fever due to my skin infection.. What the hell?.. Down on luck. And guess what.. Todae is FRiday, The 13th.. And I am sick.. What the hell?.. It is scary can?.. Sigh.. Feeling very uncomfortable.. Never mind.. Doctor say that I have very serious Skin Infection.. Must see him again on Monday.. Sigh.. I am Dead.. I am going out later.. Going to get myself a converse shoe for only 39 bucks.. CHeap!!! Tommorrow the offer will end, So I have to buy it fast!! Hahaa.. My fever is better after I am back from the clinic.. Sigh.. This is what I told "Her".. Although I cant be the one by your side to give you happiness, I will be happy when you are with your stead happily.. Sigh.. I guess I am stupid to say this type of stuff to her.. Never mind.. Just hope that I will have the chance..

No comments: