Thursday, May 26, 2005

Pig=Leg Swollen..
Christ.. My leg.. Is swollen again.. GUess where is the swollen part?.. It is at my Knee.. It is damn Painful.. I have never have Such pain in my life before.. Really... God Bless.. I hope it will Heal or else I have to go for Operation to removed the Swollen part.. Sigh.. Anyway, Dad bought Mp3 for me and Er jie le.. And also a Home System and a Tv. The tv and Home System set will be in my room!! Thanks John also for the help Yesterday. Really thank you Lot. Ya. He is great. He help us everything. I mean Really EVERYTHING.. HAhaa.. I have been helping us for the Past few years.. Hahaa.. Thanks anyway.. And he is KInd and good enough to buy a IPOD Shuffle for my da jie! ANd Guess what? It is not on any Special Event. I asked him why he buy IPOD Shuffle for my Da jie, and guess what He say? She want, then I buy lor.. I was like===> 0_0 Hahaa... Anyway, Ya.. It have been a good week la.. HAhaa.. I am Glad.. =) Sigh off.

No comments: