Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Pig=Simei ITE=HEadache..
I was at Simei ITE for the whole of todae.. Was having some sort of Experience during the trip in ITE.. It was quit fun. Saw GAry in the ITE. Hahaa. He look so funny wearing his Uniform.. Anyway, Ya.. The ITE is very big. VEry Unique school.. As big as 100 Soccer field! 0_0 Amazing! Hahaha.. Ya.. Went off around 4.30 in the afternoon.. Went to Tampines INterchange with Stella, Si hua and Yan Fu. Fu went off after reaching interchange. He went home. I accompany Stella to buy present for Her cousin. Saw Nura no the way.. Haha. They were like chatting all the way. After that, We went to BUy present. Nura went off. Meet her "him". Lol.. Jeryl and Xu came after a while.. Everyone went home after that. 4 of them took a cab and I take bus. =) Never mind. I dont mind at all. I am the one who suggest it anyway. I mean.. Ya. They are happy, I am happy. =) When I reach home, MY head, out of a sudden, just hurt so much.. It looks like tons of needle poking into my head.. GOsh.. Never mind.. I am going to rest now.. Got to go.

No comments: