Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Pig=Tired=EXAM..
Shit.. I guess I just cant do well for my exams.. Never mind.. I just have to try my best and Do well for Final Year.. I have been insulted all my life.. No matter what I do, Words can be heard from left and right.. Never mind.. Apperance is important indeed.. SOme people are just much more lucky.. I of cause did not wish that my face is so worse.. People just like to make fun of my face.. I dont know what to say.. No point treating everyone good when what I get back is this type of "Presents".. NO one ever will know how I feel.. So what If I tell it to someone I trust real much?.. Anyway, I only trust one guy.. Ya.. I have Tons of people that are around name that call themselves "Friends".. But Real friends are few.. I will just keep quiet.. I wont be angry of cause.. This is not the first time I have been Insulted anyway.. I am Ugly.. I agree.. People calling me to get myself a Stead, but can that be done?.. NOwadays, people go by Looks.. If you are ugly, they will just comments on you.. This is the world.. Tommorrow I will be having my First paper.. Yet I can still use the computer.. Never mind.. All the best for everyone Exam.. Got to go..

No comments: