Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Pig=Maths=Blah blah Blah..
I just got back from Jeryl's house.. Study.. Thanks Jacqueline. Oh.. She is JEryl's Elder Sister. Thanks for your Physics.. Tution. =) I am grateful for that. Guess what, People.. Maths paper one was easy.. I can at least pass, I hope.. Paper 2.. Hahaha.. It just sucks.. I didnt do at all.. I look at the question.. And off to my sleep.. =_='' It is damn hard.. I dont understand a shit.. Whatever.. Over, Over.. Tommorrow is Physics.. Hope I can do well.. I mean at least pass since I have been taught so much todae. =P Really really hope I can just pass it.. I am tired.. I am going to bath.. And my bed.. Sigh.. I really dont have the mood.. I dont know why.. Just feeling very down on my mood.. I am SHut this whole day only till I reach Jeryl's house.. I am Quiet.. I am troubled.. Even though, I try not to let anyone know, but it was just so obvious.. Everyone was like trying to cheer me up.. Thanks People.. I only told Jeryl what had happened.. No one Knows then.. Sigh.. I guess I just have to cheer up and stop giving myself trouble.. =) OK.. Study abit after my shower and Bed, Sweet bed.. Got to go..

No comments: