Monday, May 09, 2005

Pig=Social Studies=Geography..
Yoz People.. I had my Social studies and Geography Paper.. And Guess what.. I didnt studied for my Social Studies but yet I know how to do the paper.. And I have been studying for my Geography all this while, BUT GUESS WHAt.. I dont even know how to do the paper.. =_='' What the hell.. I feel like dropping D and T.. I dont have talent to draw and I hate D and T.. I will have to decide soon.. Sigh... MATHS Paper tommorrow.. I am going crazy.. I am stupid enough.. I cant study.. Maths Sucks, Geography Sucks and My science sucks too.. Sigh.. I guess I wont do well for my Mid-Year.. Just have to do better for my FInal.. I really have to study or else I will retained.. I dont wish to Retained!! I have to do well!! =) Ok.. I have to at least study some for my Maths.. I need to get at least 10 marks.. Lol.. Ok.. Got to go..

No comments: