Friday, May 06, 2005

Pig=Chinese=Tampines..
Yesterday at Esther's house is Damn relaxing can?.. I even took a nap just lying on the Sofa!! Lol.. I love Esther's House Sia.. Hahaa... Went home around 6 plus.. Took cab with Stella and Si hua.. JEryl walk home since his house is less than 1 km from his house to Esther's house??.. HAhaa.. Ya.. I slept around 9 plus.. End..
TOdae Had my Chinese Exam.. Not bad.. Hope can do well.. After that we went to Tampines to have our lunch.. Me, Xu, Si hua, Stella and Jeryl.. Saw my Mummy.. She was alone.. Thought she was with my dad.. Lol.. Went for shopping at Tampines Mall.. Everyone went home around 4 plus.. We took bus Service 28.. Jeryl and Stella alight half-way.. Jeryl send Stella home.. So left me and Si hua.. Oh.. Xu went off after we finish our lunch.. Reach home around 5 plus.. Hai.. Damn bore.. Cant play Playstation.. Grandma watching her show.. NO one at home.. Boring.. Can only use computer.. =_='' But nothing to do using the computer.. NEver mind.. All the best, people for your EXAMS!! Ya! Got to go...

No comments: