Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Pig=Glad..
I am Glad.. My fever have finally came down.. I think?.. In the morning, Ping, Xu and Jeryl came to my house. =) I am happy for their visting.(Em.. Maybe not visiting because I am the one who told them to come to my house.. =P) I cook Instant noodles for all of us.. Ping play with computer and Ki ki, Jeryl and Xu Play Winning Eleven.. I watch. =) Took cab with them.. Send ping home then 3 of us went White sand.. Wanted to play Arcade. but too many people.. Had our lunch there.. After that, took bus home.. Then Xu went home, I to Jeryl's House.. PLay the Sims.. Fun.. I created Me and "Her".. Sigh.. What if what happen in Sims can happen in reAL Life?? How I wish.. NEver mind.. Just hope thAt she will be happy.. If she feels happy, I feels happy too.. Oh, By the way, I am still at Jeryl's house, Using his computer, in the Study room, Alone. Hahaa.. Dont know where does he go off to.. But guess.. Em.. Talking on the Phone with his Dear dear?? Hahaa.. Ya.. Ok.. Sigh off..

No comments: