Thursday, May 12, 2005

Pig=Exams over??
I guess my Exam are over.. Even though not really over because I still have my D and T Exam on Monday.. But I guess I will not be going ya?.. Will consider when MOnday comes.. I had my Chemistry paper todae.. Hahaha.. It is SOOOOOOOO... Hard.. =_= I am died.. Hahaa.. After that Me, Yan Fu, Stella and Si hua went to canteen for our Breakfast?.. Hahaaa.. Chat awhile and Yan fu went off.. Wait for Jeryl to finish his paper.. Xu came after that.. They went for thier Breakfast.. "They" refers to Jeryl and Xu.. After that, Si hua went off.. Left Xu, Jeryl, Stella and Me.. We went to Jeryl's house.. Xu went off after awhile.. I was at his house.. Boring.. Never mind.. See they all happy, I also happy for them. =) They were in the room while I was in the living room.. Took a cab home with Stella.. Mybe going for dinner at 85 later.. With Stella and Von and maybe Ah mei.. Sigh.. Tommorrow will be Friday, the 13th.. Hope nothing bad will happen.. I guess??...

No comments: