Sunday, May 29, 2005

Pig=Out..
Yoz people.. Just back home.. Went out with Xu, JEryl, Stella, Von and Ah mei.. We were walking around Century Square and Stuff.. Suppose to go Bugis, but we meet out too late.. Went for dinner.. Only Me, Stella and Xu were eating, the rest were Doing their own stuff like Listening to Songs, PLaying games.. After that, we went over to Sun Plaza Park.. Everyone was like PLaying Swing.. I wasnt feeling well.. And Guess what happened? I Asthma attack.. Sigh.. So troublesome.. Troubled everyone there.. Sorry ah, Von, Xu, Stella, Ah mei and Jeryl.. And Thanks Jeryl for trying to fan me or something. And of cause everyone.. I guess without you guys, I might be in the hospital now.. Lol.. Never mind.. We went home after that.. Took a cab with Xu and Jeryl.. Hm... I guess I just have to sleep then.. Good night people... Sigh off..

No comments: