Friday, October 01, 2004

Pig Fe3ling Normal...
NOthing to write much todae.. Went to Mac with Stella at 6 plus.. Reach there around 7.. Meet up with Zhong Ting, Jeryl and Ren... Lol... Then eat breakfast and we set off to school.. Everyone was late for school.. But we still slowly walk cause can say that the rain cause us to be late.. =P Reach class, The Mr Chang also never say anything.. Stupid teacher.. Todae call us to bring all our books back home.. Knn.. Damn heavy lor... Say can two days like todae take half, tommorrow take another half then say cannot.. Sucker... Our form teacher not in school then he wanna act big.. =_=' See already also sian.. Also keep giving a type of attitude... Sick.. See his face also Darken my day.. Time pass very fast... This is quite truth though.. Lol... Then went out with Stella they all.. Then go eat Sumo again.. Lol.. Then Esther go buy Vcd.. She buy until 100 plus lor.. Haiz yo... Spend alot sia.. I see already also sad.. Then went to Stella block there talk talk... Then leave around 4.30 if I am not wrong..
Reach home around 5 plus.. Went to bed straight after I have finish cleaning myself.. Slept until 11 plus in the night then wake up.. Then realise that I still have to rush my project and also do my research.. SIAN... Then er jie help me lor.. Lol... Then after that Dad came home, and er jie was like giving him a Lan lan attitude.. Lol... I mean good.. This is the way.. Doesnt mean he is tired then he can show temper let us see de lor.. Go and scold your "Friendly" Fellow Buddist FRiends la.. Give us see attitude for what.. As if we care?.. Stupid.. Come home so late also dont know go out do what.. Sian.. Dont wanna talk about you.. Talk only waste my time..
Then after that er jie went to sleep.. And I do my project lor.. Then quickly sumit to my teacher using the webby.. Haiz.. Then now still have to search for the Art stuff.. Ok la.. I think I am done writing my Blog liao.. Bye..

No comments: