Thursday, October 28, 2004

Pig Fe3ling Weird..
Have not update my blog for about two days... Time flys.. Fast.. Hai.. School hoilday is coming.. Dont know how am I going to spend it.. Going to dye my hair first ba.. Getting myself some clothes.. =) Have not get myself any nice Shirts this few months.. I am just feeling weird.. Hm.. Nevermind.. Feel better after talking to Joevin.. I dont wish to say out.. =) NOw then I reliase that I have quite amount of presents.. Lol.. Going to Sec 3 Next year.. Lol.. LONG Pants.. Lol.. Chairman of bowling.. Lol.. =P Miss my form teacher.. She is so pretty.. Never seen her for about 3 months le ba.. Just miss her smile.. Very very sweet.. Although she is pregnant, but she still look so pretty.. Lol.. Dont know la.. Hope next year, she my form teacher ba.. Better than the fucker Old Uncle.. I will never forget what he told our whole class.. "I have already made my first ONE MILLION DOLLAR".. YA right.. Who will believe Him?.. If you have one Million, You will not be in my school anymore..
Si hua Birthday.. Happy birthday.. Remember that I own you a present ok?.. But I am broke for the time been.. Will get you one as soon as I have money ok? cheers! Hope you have a great celebration with Stella and more.. =) Sorry that I was not there.. You should know why.. I think I also have to get myself more ultraman figure and Vcd.. Didnt get any Figure for about 4 months le.. Look so empty.. Not much.. I only have about 65 figures.. Should buy more.. Maybe finding myself a part time job ba.. Broke.. Need money... Ok, I think I am done..

No comments: