Monday, October 18, 2004

Pig Fe3ling Damn Sian..
Todae didnt done anything much.. Know my result le.. Was quite shocked with it.. I score quite high for my science only.. Lol.. Nevermind.. Still dont know everything ma.. Must still wait after one week then will know.. Lol.. My fucking Form teacher was trying to show his temper again.. To show us that We should be afraid of Him.. Trying to slap my friend.. He dont dare anyway.. Just trying to act fierce in front of my class.. Fuck.. He was like pulling my friend's shirt and was like warning my friend to try him.. If it was me, I will not talk to him so nice le lor.. Went for our recess after checking our papers.. Alot of people Ran away.. Wanted to skip school, Watch what movie.. But didnt run also, No one run with me.. No point.. Jeryl took pink form and the rest ran away.. Cant catch up with them.. Lol.. Was allow to end school early because the movie was not clear at all.. Boring..
Accompany Zhong ting home first, then went home with me.. Went to wei jie house after that.. Was like sian sian.. Slept at his house due to tireness.. Dont know how to spell la.. Lol... Then they was like shouting at each other..I HATE PEOPLE WHO TRYING TO WAKE ME UP WHEN I AM VERY TIRED AND SLEEPING.. So I shouted at them.. They shut up for awhile, But started again.. Cant sleep anymore.. Started scolding them when I was awaken by their shouting.. Then went home le.. And stuff.. Watch tv.. Chat on the phone.. Now write blog.. Dont know whether should I go school tommorrow or no.. No one is going.. Yean fu not going.. Stella not In SIngapore.. Hai.. See how ba.. Me going sleep le.. Good nite.

No comments: